Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Umm, yeah so I need a do over. I had chick-fil-a not once, but twice today =( I haven't had food from the place in like almost a year. I don't even crave it at all. But I went once with co-workers and once with the roomate. The school won the basketball game last night so we got free sandwhiches. Of course you can't go there with out waffle fries. So yeah, not good. Also, peanut butter in large quantities on a spoon is not good. I seriously need to stop. I am going to the grocery tomorrow night. I need a re-fresh of good foods. I only got in an hour of cardio at the gym this morning and no weights. Oh, I also had one of those poppyseed muffins I was craving yesterday. I am glad that's out of my system.

The blue team won on Biggest Loser tonight. Both teams were so awesome though. I wish I could go on that show, but since I technically know what I need to do, I doubt I would ever be chosen.

No comments: