Sunday, January 29, 2006

Just a quick post before I head to the gym. Basically Tuesday-Friday were AWFUL days as far as eating goes. I did make it the gym everyday except Friday because I had a workshop that started at 7 AM!! I caught up on some much needed sleep Friday night. Yesterday consisted of going to the gym making lunch (Turkey and ham roll ops on corn tortillas and oven fries), and going to dinner at Pei Wei. Man, oh man do I love this place! There chicken pad thai is so yummy. I usually get some won ton soup, but I didn't get any last night. I only ate about 1/3 of my meal. I guess I just wasn't that hungry. So now I have tons of leftovers. Yeah!!! I also noticed that Pei Wei Pad Thai was not entered into spark people. I feel so much better that you can enter your own custom foods so you can really track what you are eating. Serioulsy, I don't think I could love a restaurant as much as I love Pei Wei =)

No comments: