Saturday, January 01, 2005

Eating at home is always hard. There are so many good things that I want to eat that I don't normally get at school. It is hard to believe that I have really changed my lifestyle. Even though I still indulge in some treats, I am always able to bring things back in check.

I am starting off the new year at 238 lbs. This has not been my lowest weight of my journey. That would be 233. I feel like that was eons ago when it was maybe just a month ago. I know I can get back down to that weight. I really wanted to be in the 220's by January 1st. That didn't happen. I am not upset.

Something that would have never happened a year ago was excercise. I told myself I was going to take the day off, but I actually ended up riding my brothers bike. I did the 6 mile bike route in about 40 minutes =)

I have to run to the store.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: