Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I worked out with the trainer yesterday and it was great. I managed to weigh in at 236. So that means I LOST 2 lbs over Christmas! Even though I weighed 2 lbs more than the lowest weight my trainer has seen me at, he said I looked the best he has ever seen! That definitly motivated me. After working out with him for an hour and 15 minutes I did 40 minutes of some intense cardio. I just got back from doing an hour of cardio at the Y. I might be going back with my mom later tonight. I am working out with my trainer tomorrow too!!!!

I went and ordered my bridesmaid dress for my friend's wedding. This summer I was able to fit into a size 16. I tried that on again and it still fits, but it fit a lot better, so even though hopefully I will still continue to lose weight, and it will be too small before the wedding and I will have to have it altered =)

No comments: