Tuesday, September 07, 2004

So not weigh in this morning. It will just have to wait for a few more hours. I was planning on going to the gym this morning but I decided right before I fell asleep last night that I could really use the extra sleep. Well I got plenty of extra sleep as I woke up at 9:20 for my 9:30 class. I rushed to get ready and was about 10 minutes late. I have a feeling I will either stay the same or gain. I ate sooooooo bad this weekend. But man was it good. I ate out everyday I was in WA except for the one home cooked meal I had at my aunt and uncles. Oh well. It is not like I do that all the time. Actually by the time Monday rolled around I was sort of sick of eating all the fatty foods and craved some veggies and water. I did drink too. But that was worth it too. About the only excercise I had the whole weekend was walking up the lawn from the floor seats and walking to the parking lot. Tomorrow I WILL make it to the gym =)

No comments: