Friday, July 16, 2004

Eating at home is rough!  It seems that at home I have so many more choices than I do at school!   I have been helping with crafts at vacation bible school with my mom and it is in the evenings ans dinner was served.  Definitly not point friendly foods.  Since I got home on Tuesday I have managed to get some form of excercise in even if it is just walking for 30 minutes.  Yesterday I went to the Y and I ran for 24 minutes straight at 5.7 mph!!!!!!!!!  Woah!  That is about 2.25 miles.  I am sure I will be ready for the 10k next July!
 
Yesterday I went with my friend who is getting married and 2 of the other bridesmaids to pick out and try on dresses.  Now when it comes to something like this I really don't care what I have to wear.  I will just go with the flow.  Since I had no clue what size I was, I just grabbed a bunch of different sizes to try on.  I ended up being able to fit into a size 16!  Now it was a little tight, but nonetheless it still zipped up.  I won't have to order it until late December, so that still gives me time to lose some more weight.
 
I am meeting with my trainer tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!

No comments: