Monday, April 26, 2004

I had an awesome workout at the gym today. 40 minutes of weights and 65 minutes on the elliptical.

I have been doing very well food wise also today. I made some yummy tuna noodle caserole yesterday and had some of that for lunch today. So far I have had 19 points for the day so that leaves me plenty of space to play around with for dinner.

Through this whole journey I have come to learn a lot about myself. I used to be a very emotional eater. I would eat when I was excited and I would eat when I was stressed. I just ate alllllllll the time. I look back and can't imagine how I once ate as much as I did. I have been able to control this. However, I ocassionally still want those biggie fries and chicken sandwhich from Wendy's. It is a struggle sometimes, but it will all be worth it. I have allready lost 36 lbs. Hopefully more after I weigh tomorrow.

I looked back at some of my previous posts and one of my goals was to be in the 260's for Memphis in May. I have no clue where I got the goal to be in the 250's from. I think being in the 260's is way more realistic for me. It has been a rough month and a half or so. I am excited that I started weight training, but I also haven't been eating as well as I should. My arms are starting to get toned and it is exciting!

Ok, I need to get some HW done. Ciao!

No comments: