Tuesday, March 16, 2004

271, that is what the scale said today. So, that would be a 4 lb loss in the past 2 weeks. I am happy with that. I will take a loss any day over a gain. I am very lucky that I haven't had a gain yet, but I know that will not always be the case. I went to the gym today. I just did 30 minutes on the elliptical and about 10 minutes of lower body weights (so 2 machines) and crunches. Technically today was supposed to be one of my rest days, but I just couldn't stay away. I know this ie pretty bad, but my mom made this candy that is just butter and sugar carmalized with chocolate on it. When I eat it I don't journal it. I have no clue how many points it is. Thank goodness it is almost gone! I just need to tell myself it is not like I haven't had it before or there will be plenty more times to have it again.

No comments: