Saturday, February 21, 2004

The weekends are always hard for me. I have worked out 6 days this week, which I don't think I have ever done. It is almost becoming in obsession which could become a bad thing. I talked to one of my friends on the tennis team today who also gives tennis lessons. I told him I wanted to take lessons this summer. I think he would just charge me the court fee which is really cool!

Somehow I think all my problems will be magically solved if I become thinner, but I know that is not the case. I think the one thing I desire the most is a relationship. I know, I know it will come with time, when I am ready for it, don't rush it, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah. I just want it now damn it!

I splurged and had a huge burger today. I will be lucky if I lose on Tuesday. I feel like I have gone over points multiple days this week. In fact I know I have.

I am just in a crappy mood right now.

No comments: