Monday, February 16, 2004

Today has been an awesome day points wise! I am right on track and I have been drinking all my water. I did the elliptical for 30 minutes and the treadmill for another 30. I also did some free weights. I wanted to do more, but I was just so tired!

Ok, yesterday I started thinking about some of my favorite foods. At one time I would eat them like I was never going to be able to eat them again. So I ate WAY too much. I thought it would be fun to list them in no particular order:

Tidewater Fettucini St. Tropez
Tidewater Bread
Dick's Deluxe
Dick's French Fries
Red Robin California Chicken Burger
Red Robin Fries
Red Robin BLTA
Tudor's Biscuit World Sausage Biscuit
Atlanta Bread Company Oriental Chicken Salad
Oreos
My mom's homemade toffee
My mom's sugar cookies
Chilli's Chicken Cesar Pita
Chilli's queso dip
World Wrap's Chicken Cesar Wrap
La Spada potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
La Spada chicken!!!!!!!!
La Spada Pasta Salamone!!!!!!
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie

That is all I can think of right now. I will post more as they come to me. Now the majority of these are resteraunt foods that I love. Just because I haven't listed a lot of home made things doesn't mean I don't enjoy home cooking =)

No comments: