Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I went to the gym for 1 hour and 30 minutes today. I did 30 mintutes on the elliptical and 1 hour on the treadmill. Man did it feel good! So I had a decent lunch. A smart one fajita thing and some baked dorritos. At 5 I had to go to this convo event for school where the first lady of TN spoke. Of course there was food, but I felt I made some wise chocies considering all that I could have had.

Now that I am watching what I eat I also watch what other people eat. I can't believe I ever ate like I once did. I still eat food that isn't the best for me, but I eat it in moderation. There was one lady in particular who kept going back for more deserts. They were good, but not that good.

Even though I had all that I still had some soup when I got back. I am pretty confident I didn't go over my points, but I did write it all down.

No comments: