Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Best Day

Amazing days just happen. And today was one of them. Things that made my day awesome:

  • My first ever 14 mile run. And I didn't want to collapse at the end.
  • The Diet Coke I bought after the run.
  • A 3.5ish mile hike on the Natchez Trace at Garrison Creek with three of my best friends.
  • Playing cornhole at the Loveless Cafe while waiting for a table.
  • Call ahead seating at the Loveless.
  • Biscuits at the Loveless.
  • Realizing I didn't need to finish my entire meal.
  • But it's ok to finish all of my mac and cheese.
  • A pit stop at the Kroger solely to get a whistle from the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile and realizing they have a game (very similar to cornhole) to win prizes. And we actually did well!
  • An amazing yoga class. 
  • Pineapple, ham, and jalapeno pizza shared with friends.
  • And tomorrow? A much needed rest day.

No comments: