- My first ever 14 mile run. And I didn't want to collapse at the end.
- The Diet Coke I bought after the run.
- A 3.5ish mile hike on the Natchez Trace at Garrison Creek with three of my best friends.
- Playing cornhole at the Loveless Cafe while waiting for a table.
- Call ahead seating at the Loveless.
- Biscuits at the Loveless.
- Realizing I didn't need to finish my entire meal.
- But it's ok to finish all of my mac and cheese.
- A pit stop at the Kroger solely to get a whistle from the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile and realizing they have a game (very similar to cornhole) to win prizes. And we actually did well!
- An amazing yoga class.
- Pineapple, ham, and jalapeno pizza shared with friends.
- And tomorrow? A much needed rest day.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
The Best Day
Amazing days just happen. And today was one of them. Things that made my day awesome: