Thursday, March 31, 2011

March Recap

It's a little hard to believe that March is over. The month was quite busy.

I went to NOLA with one of my best friends from college for Mardi Gras. And it was pretty awesome.

I love this picture (minus the red eyes, which I am too lazy to fix right now....). Beads. Bourbon Street. Hurricane. Cross in the background.

nola 056

Lifelong friends.

nola 042

Questlove DJ Set.

IMG_7379

I gave up sugars (most) for lent.

My 5k PR.

St. Patrick's Day and 2 for 1 Green Beer.

IMG_7381

March Madness. My 4 teams made it (Belmont, Gonzaga, UW, and WVU) next year they just need to actually make it somewhere like to the Sweet 16/Elite 8/just win a game.

IMG_7382

St. Pardis Gras Celebration. We really need to try for a massive group girl shot at one of these parties. So many girls didn't make it in the picture :(

IMG_7394

SO thankful that this years party was not Toga themed like last year.

IMG_3978

A 14:59 2 mile time trial.

A fun trip to Charleston, SC to visit friends. My first. And it won't be my last!

IMG_7484

And I finished off the month with a Cold War Kids show.

April I am ready for you and your two half marathons and your warmer weather!

No comments: