Thursday, February 03, 2011

Weight Loss And Running

So on Saturday I am going to talk for a few minutes to talk the Couch to 5k group I have been coaching/volunteering with about weight loss. I hesitate to call myself a coach when there are people way more knowledgeable about running than I. I actually prefer the title motivational time keeper because that's what I do.

So on Saturday at 8 AM I will be talking weight loss. While some people in Nashville know I have lost weight, I have always somewhat controlled who I told. And I have never told a group of people. So this will be a tad different.

I am still working on putting some thoughts together about running and weightloss, but I honestly think I am going to talk more about general weight loss and exercise/running as a component of it.

Any one have any tips? Pointers? Anything I should stay away from?

No comments: