Thursday, December 02, 2010

December 2

This little guy was waiting for me this morning. Not quite as cute as yesterday's snowman, but still cute.

IMG_6541

Tonight I am off to a Christmas Party AND a Reggie Watts comedy show at Third Man Records. Reggie Watts is also in one of my favorite Seattle bands Maktub. I do know this, if I ever leave Nashville I am going to miss the kick-ass stuff that happens here.

AND

Tomorrow I leave for Memphis to run my SECOND half marathon this year. (And I am nervous and scared, but not quite as much as I was in April...)


3 comments:

MizFit said...

SO FREAKIN IMPRESSED BY YOU (she shouts)

run like the wind, woman.

xo

nathan said...

A baseball cap and a sword? That's the coolest Advent calendar ever.

Chris Kelly said...

Sarah,

First, allow me to congratulate you on you're success in both weightloss and fitness.

My name is Chris Kelly and I am an experienced personal trainer and creator of Mommyfit, an online fitness program for busy moms that lack the time to get to the gym. Our program focuses on restorative core training to improve tone in hard to hit muscles and short, intense workouts which can be done without leaving home.

Before releasing this program to the public, I am currently seeking several testimonials from motivated moms and I would be delighted for you to participate in our program. Please feel free to check out our website to learn more on the program and read some of my work.

Please feel free to contact me if interested and I will send over some basic fitness tests to get the ball rolling. Thanks again for considering my offer and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Chris Kelly
President
Peak Fitness
http://corecomplete.blogspot.com
Office: (863)682-8281
Cell: (863)670-3820