Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What I Ate On Monday

So I feel I made some really great choices yesterday and ate some yummy foods. I have been thinking a whole lot more about what it is that I am putting into my body as far as processed foods, sugar, fruits, veggies, etc.

So I thought I would do a time line of my day. No pics though.

4:30 AM: Wake up, get ready, and drove to boot camp. I usually always lay my gym clothes out the night before so I don't even have to think about it in the morning. Does anyone else do that? I also can't eat before I have a heavy workout. Even when I eat late the night before and exercise early the next day, my body is not happy.

5-6 AM: Boot Camp

6-7 AM: Arc Trainer

7-8:25 AM: Get ready, maybe check my e-mail, and eat breakfast. Yesterday's breakfast was plain old fashioned oats and whole strawberries. Strawberries were not mixed into oatmeal. And lots of water.

8:30 AM: Work, Work, Work.

10 AM: I thought about not eating a snack because I was going to get an early lunch. I decided to have one anyway. I had a 100 calorie pack of baked cheetos in my desk and a diet. Talk about the most unnatural snack possible.

11:20-1:30: I took a long lunch at Pei Wei with a co-worker and a former co-worker. Former co-worker was almost 25 minutes late because of traffic, so didn't end up eating until later than expected. I had the Thai Dynamite Chicken with brown rice, a side of steamed veggies, and some edamame. I only ate about half my meal. Leftovers!

1:30-5 PM: More work and a snack around 3:30 of cherries. Cherries are my new obsession. They weren't on sale this week, so I paid about $9 for a bag of them. So worth it though.

5:30ish: A snack of strawberries

5:30-6:30: I was more tired than hungry so I took a nap.

6:30: Dinner of mixed greens, cucumber, tomatoes, a few craisins, and light champagne vinaigrette dressing. A serving of jalapeno Kettle Chips.

7-7:30: Homework.

7:30-8: Started to pick out clothes for my upcoming trip to Europe.

8-11 PM: I hung out with a friend. Ate some Peanut M&M's probably about the size of a regular pack you would get at the gas station, probably a little more actually, but not binge worthy at all. I probably didn't even need to eat them.

11:30ish: bed

I live an exciting life. I know you are all jealous ;)

The rest of the week will be a little bit crazier.

Tonight: Cee Em Tee Award show. Yeah for free tickets!
Tomorrow: Eddie Vedder at the Ryman
Thursday: Class
Friday: Morning: Volunteering at the Local Public Radio Pledge Drive and then a meeting about my board internship with the station President/General Manager.

Friday Evening/Afternoon: leave for my Cincinnati weekend with my blog buddies Krissie, Nikki, and Fat Bridesmaid!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I'm always so jealous of the cool things you get to do...CMT what?! Jealous Jealous Jealous! PS...I'll be driving through Nashville next Monday, the 29th...Lunch?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I work for Pei Wei. I saw your blog post, and I'd love to give you some insider tips to eating even healthier with us. We have some ordering options not listed on our menu that could be quite helpful! Plus, I'll hook you up with a gift card.

Email me at jason.miller@pfcb.com.

-jason-

anna said...

my husband would be so jealous that you saw eddie vedder. he has been a self-proclaimed PJ Biggest Fan since 1991. ha!

Nurse Line said...

You are making too many people jealous is that good?lol make the most of this beautiful life.

Unknown said...

So many people seem to be struggling to lose weight . . . I just thought I should share my new favorite weight-loss system - Isagenix. My family (parents & siblings) found this after they moved away. At first I hesitated trying it . . . even after they ALL lost weight. But finally my mother convinced me, and starting last month, I began the system. I can't believe I have already lost almost 20 pounds! I was just shy of 200 lbs, which was the heaviest I have ever been, and now . . . 182.4 as of yesterday morning! And its only been 7 weeks. And my husband has lost even more than me! Two months ago I thought this was impossible. I have pain in my hip and neck that really limit my exercise, and I work full time, which makes it hard to find the time to constantly buy and prepare healthy meals. But Isagenix is fast, easy, and very healthy! I spend less on isagenix meals then what I was spending before, and the meals are super fast to prepare. The website is http://reachyourdream.isagenix.com . If you sign up as an associate you get to buy at wholesale prices, which is a lot cheaper! No obligation to sell it, but you can earn $ signing other people up if you just want to. Any questions, just ask me! reachyourdream.isagenix@gmail.com

Buy Propecia said...

Nice things here...good to share I say.