Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rough Day (days)

I really have no room to complain. I have been getting back into the gym and working with weights (Monday-Saturday) last week and I am on track for the same this week. However, my eating has been like poo. I just can't stop eating candy, oh and the sugar cookies and chocolate chip cookies I made for some friends in Afghanistan, I had a few (or a lot) of those too. If I don't get my eating in check soon clothes are not going to be fitting and that is not going to be good.

Some random tidbits:
I went to the CMA awards last night. It was ok. I guess I am just slightly jaded about the whole thing. Who would pay a minimum of $112/ticket or a maximum of $450/ticket? umm, not me. Thank god my $450 ticket was free...

I LOVE Taylor Swift. She doesn't have the greatest voice, but man can she write.

I think I was asked out via facebook by a stranger. Well, we do have a mutual friend. But I have never met the guy so he is still a stranger. At least he didn't poke me...

I know some of you have been reading the Twilight series. I am on book 4 and more than 3/4 of the way done. Wouldn't life be so much easier if we could imprint? Maybe the feeling of imprinting and true love (well what I imagine true love to be like) are the same thing or very similar?

1 comment:

FAT BRIDESMAID said...

I said the same thing when I was reading those books -- imprinting would be the bomb!