Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Giving Thanks

I made the drive home to WV yesterday afternoon. I got off work early and was able to make it home right around 10 PM. I also stopped in Lexington for Chipotle which I had not had in a long time. Yum!

I worked out with my trainer today. He said my haircut looked great! I am working out with him again on Saturday! Yeah!

So there are so many things I am thankful for. Family, friends, health, my job, and the list goes on and on.

One thing over the past two weeks or so I have realized I am extremely thankful for is my confidence. I mean I still have my days where I question everything I do and feel down in the dumps, but those days are few and far between. While I may have gained a few pounds this year, my confidences is high. And you know what? I am ok with few pond gain because I know that can be easily remedied, but confidence (at least in my case) is something that I can't measure in gains or losses each week. It just happens.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: