Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not Looking for Sympathy

Ugh. It's been an interesting week. I am chalking it up to the stress of moving/money and impending TOM. So with that being said I haven't exercised regularly since last Friday. I have been to the gym once this week and didn't make it to my class on Monday or today.

So, with that being said I am at a complete loss of what I want to do with my life. I think this happens about every 2 months.

As hard as I try, I still have body image issues.

I LOVR beer and bought a 6 pack of Birra Moretti this week. I miss Italy too.

I don't know if I am cut out for a desk job anymore, or at least the one I have.

I am going to LA this evening. Be back Monday!

PS I am the WORST speller ever!

3 comments:

tash said...

Have fun in LA!

Amy said...

Hey there....I discovered your blog via the lovely Krissy, and I just wanted to say hi!

And John Mayer? WOW! Lucky girl! :)

Anonymous said...

I wasn't given notice that you'd be in my time-zone...

That'll be fitty bucks.