Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Weekend Without A Worry

So, this was the first weekend, besides a month at Christmas time and 1 month between the spring and summer session in the past 2.5 years where I have not had to worry about school. It was amazing. I probably spent too much money, but I am ok with it. I have a busy week coming up and did all my shopping (multiple target trips) early in the week. I needed new shoes for graduation, some sort of shoulder cover for steeplechase (I have a strapless dress) and a new strapless bra, plus a few unplanned things like a new ipod case (it was in incase cover on sale for $6.24 that I had been thinking of buying). Oh and I had some drink Friday night. Yesterday was kickball video filming day and I bought beers and food. Today I went out with a friend to dinner at Panera.

I have been to the gym the past 2 days for 2 hours, and my eating has been pretty good given my options. I have not overeaten once. I also have not eaten food just because it was there.

Kickball game tomorrow and M.I.A. show. It is going to be a busy day!

2 comments:

anna said...

i am expecting detailed pics of said purchases.

Sarah said...

I will, I will! Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday!