Thursday, May 15, 2008

Can someone please put a muzzle on me? I can not seem to stop eating. Oh and my motivation to go to the gym is pretty non-existent. Oh and I am leaving to go out to dinner with a friend in about 20 minutes. Yeah more yummy fattening food. But I do have my gym bag with me and if all goes as planned I will be watching the Office while I am working out. Even if I am only walking 2 mph, it is certainly better than nothing.

Oh and a few other things I would like to change:
my job
my relationship status (umm, I am hard up. I would just like to go on a nice date. Is that too much to ask? I just e-mailed a guy I met last Friday who went to Gonzaga and now lives in TN and he gave me his card. I would usually NEVER do that, but I would just like to go on a date.)

1 comment:

The Price's Wife said...

Sorry, but I chewed through MY muzzle, otherwise I'd lend it to you. Am in the process of looking for a new one. Will let you know if I find one on sale.