Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Quick Update

I am alive! Although my stomach and liver are not very happy.

Some quick notes from the pat few days:

-I once again am procrastinating. My part of a group paper due on Tuesday is still not done.
-I have slept about 12 hours over the past 3 nights. Way too much drinking was involved.
-I have eaten foods that my body is currently wishing I did not eat. I leave it at that. Details are not pretty. Fried foods, bourbon, beer, green beer were all involved.
-My last class ever is on Tuesday night.
-I went to Evansville, IN yesterday with a group of friends and had a blast.
-Internet friends rock.
-I bought the Intuitive Eating book and I think it has some really great points. I am about 70 pages in. I have yet to reach the part about intuitive drinking. Is there such a thing, because I really need to sign up for that one, especially after this weekend?
-I think I am going to retire the peace sign pose. Especially after the picture I saw of Spitzer's girl throwing it up, wearing dark nail polish, AND wearing a big ring...

I am going to bed. Hopefully I will be able to post some more towards the middle/end of the week.

5 comments:

anna said...

first, i'm so glad you are back!! and i have to say, now is the time in your life where too much drinking is SUPPOSED to be involved. so just enjoy!

btw, who is spitzer's girl?

and i have now read in two beauty mags that GREEN is this season's nail color! should i try it???

Unknown said...

Spitzer's hooker stole the peace sign/polish/big ring from you!

I'm glad you had a good time...hooray for last class ever!!

Thanks for the info on Oktoberfest...any chance you are interested in going? We are going in the end of September if you are! ;)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're getting along!

*Christie* said...

Thanks for the update :) Miss you!!!
COngrats one class almost being done forever!!!

ec does it said...

i saw that picture (of the ho)!

congratulations on your last class. i wish i was back in there :)

two months to go until i see you - cannot wait!