Monday, December 10, 2007

Balancing Life

Last week was the most social I had been in such a long time.

Monday: Dinner and bar hopping with my friend
Tuesday: Class until 9, Bar hoping with the same friend and out until 4:30 AM
Wednesday: Dinner with same friend, but in bed, but 10 PM.
Thursday: Class until 9 and then bar hopping until 12:30 AM.
Friday: Dinner with friends and bar hopping until about midnight
Saturday: Dinner at the friend of a cousins place. Early night. Home by 11:30!
Sunday: NOTHING! I was in bed by 10 PM and prior to that I vegged and watched my favorite movie: Love Actually.

Worked out on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday

Food not so great. Drinks not so great. I really, really need to work on moderation when going out.

This week looks to be busy too, but not as busy. I leave for NYC on Thursday night!!!!!

I need to finish up a take home final and I will be done with my last fall semester EVER! Tomorrow night I have dinner at my professor's house.

I am off to the gym. I hope you all had a great Monday.

No comments: