Sunday, November 25, 2007

So Thankful

I had a nice Thanksgiving at home. The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have no homework to do. I got in Wednesday around 6 and met some friends up at 9 for a few drinks and then went downtown to meet another friend. Thursday was spent with the family. I did go on an awesome 1 hour run around the neighborhood.

Friday I went to the gym and worked out with my beloved trainer. We did squats, clean/jerk/press, bench presses, and dead lifts. I haven't seen him in almost a year. It was so nice to work out with him again and see where I am at. Now I can really start getting back into the gym like I did previously. Later that afternoon my mom and I went shopping. That night I went over to a friends house.

I spent most of Saturday doing homework. SO not fun at all. I will be really glad when my MBA is finished.

And today I drove home. However, I stopped in Lexington and had lunch with the lovely Krissie at COSI.

I have been doing homework since I got home and I am so tired. I am sorry for the boring update. Hopefully things will liven up a bit this week.

No comments: