Thursday, August 02, 2007

John Mayer Road Trip

Oh how I love me some John Mayer! Two of my best friends get into town tonight for the John Mayer show tomorrow! Then Jenny and I will head to Birmingham and then off the Atlanta where we will meet up with Alethea again! Oh yes it is going to be glorious! I get off work early this afternoon and then I am off tomorrow and I took a vacation day on Monday. Yeah!!!!!!! Plus Jenny is staying until Wednesday morning. I am not sure how well I will do eating, but I am going to try to make good decisions and I want to go to the Y tomorrow and hopefully Alethea will come with me!

3 comments:

*Christie* said...

It's awesome that you take entire trips to see concerts. I always just go to ones near me. Your love for the music takes you wherever it may go, huh! I think that's awesome =)

Have a fantastic time!

Sally JPA said...

You do go to more shows than anyone I've ever met. Are you planning to work in the music business?

Kim L said...

Are you still in Atlanta? If so, drop me a note. Alethea emailed, but I'm not sure things are going to work out time-wise since I go back to school tomorrow after 2+ months of vacation. Anyway, I'd love to meet up with you. If not now, maybe for the DM concert next month?