Sunday, February 05, 2006

The past week has been awful. My food choices were just plain bad. Some of the low lites include 3/4 of a bag of dove milk chocolates, mexican fajitas and about 1 basket of chips, 2 poppy seed muffins, pizza, one 8 oz bag of potato chips, lots of chocolate candy at a program I went to (I had so much that I don't even have any clue how much I ate). However, yesterday I got back on track. I worked out at the gym yesterday and today for 2 hours each day. Hopefully, that will help to reverse some of the damage I did this week.

I went to the grocery store today. The best day and time to go to the grocery store in the South is early Sunday morning. At the store I bought lots of produce including lettuce, tomatoes, celery, green onions, yukon gold potatoes, avacado, coleslaw mix, mushrooms, carrots, gala apples, and green grapes. I also bought kashi cereal, FF Sour Cream (so I can make homemade ranch) and Reduced fat mayo.

I am ready for a week of healthy eating! Bring it!

No comments: