Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Another 2lbs down. I am at my lowest weight of 207 which I was at about a month ago. I am convinced that in order for me to really lose the weight I have to lose each pound about 2 or 3 times. Hopefully with this strech of my weightloss journey that won't be the case.

I feel really bad. I was just mean to the cleaning lady and then she complimented me. gah. I sort of had to cut her off because lazy co-worker was not here and that is really who she needed to talk to. If I didn't she would have bables on and on about things I don't care or know about. Then turns around as she is leaving and asks if I have been losing weight because I looked good. gah. Oh well. I need to be nicer to people. I am in bitch mode right now. Not good. I have a big ass meeting with people from NY, LA, and Nashville and I don't want to go at all. I just want to go home and go back to bed. I don't want to be fake this morning either, but I am going to have to suck it up and put a smile on.

No comments: