Saturday, January 29, 2005

I have just been doing sooo poorly. I did not gain or lose this week I stayed at 237. With the way I ate this week and the amount of crap I ate this week also, I will be really happy if I am still in the 230's. It probably doesn't help that I have only been going to the gym about 4 days a week. I really didn't feel like going at all today, but I forced myself. I did about 20 minutes of weights and 40 minutes of cardio.

It is not good that I ate Sonic tonight for dinner. I had onion rings and a cheese burger. At least I shared my onion rings with my roomate. Tomorrow I will definitly be going to the gym. I know I can do this.

Today in the mail I got the clothes I ordered from American Eagle. I ordered a pink long sleave polo shirt and a pink striped polo t-shirt. I ordered them online because they carry XXL. They fit. Hopefully I will be in XL and can shop in the store.

This week I plan on ordering a pair of jeans from the Gap =)

No comments: