Sunday, December 12, 2004

Finals will be over tomorrow at 6:15 PM!!!! I have done amazingly well in the not over eating department during finals. I even made it the gym today and yesterday! I did however splurge and have a beer at the Will Hoge show at the Ryman followed by a late night trip to Wendy's. Thank goodness I don't do that all of the time.

I really need to step it up a little bit. I need to start losing more weight. I know I can do it. I know how to do it. It is just a matter of actually doing it and sticking with it. When I am home I want to spend about 2 hours each day at the gym. I want to do lots of cardio and start running again. I ran about a mile yesterday and it felt so good.

With my last final done tomorrow I will have very few worries. I will be able to devote all of my time to work and working out at the gym through Saturday. I will be driving back to WV on Sunday.

I am out!

No comments: