Saturday, November 06, 2004

So, I sort of how this guy in my life right now. My would call the dinner I had with this guy on Thursday a date. But I am not so quick to call it that. I have really been struggling in the weight loss department the past two months. All of the sudden this guy comes along and I am snacking less and making what I feel are better choices. So is it bad that this guy has given me the motivation to stick to the plan? Also, he is a transfer so he has no clue what I looked like earlier this year.

Oh yeah I am not disciplined enough to journal everything I eat in this blog. I am having a hard enough time just trying to write it down on paper let alone another place. I think I might occasionally post what I eat though.

Friday is the one day of the week I don't go to the gym. So I am going when I get off work in about a half hour.

No comments: