Thursday, November 01, 2012

No Spend November

October was an expensive month. I took two big trips- Vancouver/Seattle and Washington D.C. And I also had my birthday at the end of September. While I didn't get all crazy with my spending, things add up when you travel and celebrate. So enter No Spend November. While I won't technically spend nothing this month, I am going to keep my expenses to a minimum. It's really to keep my eating out and random purchases to a minimum. I don't need that Subway sandwich for lunch and those 3 chocolate chocolate cookies or those mittens that will work with my iphone. Basically, if I can't buy it at the grocery store or if it is gas for my car, chances are I won't be buying it. (Exceptions: My best friend's birthday and a baby shower)

Let's do this.

No comments: