Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am still struggling today. Yesterday evening I went to the gym. Weights for 20 minutes and treadmill for 60 minutes. I felt a little bit better after the workout. I went home and showered and watched Biggest Loser. I really wish I didn't have a job and I could workout all day. I have told my friends this before and I think they really think I am crazy. As much as I love to eat, I equally love to work out. Right now, I am just having a problem fitting in my workouts.

I started the day off with a good breakfast, however I went to mexican for lunch. Not good. It is really hard to say no when my entire department of 6 goes out to lunch. So I had chips and cheese dip and 1 chimichanga. Ok, I know not the best. I ate it and i am moving on. I am now sitting at my desk drinking water. I am not hungry becuase I ate so much at lunch.

I think I need to become accountable to myself and no one else. I also think I really need to think about why I want to lose weight.

No comments: