Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So yesterday I made it to the gym after my night class. I did about a half hour of weight training and 25 minutes of cardio. My eating was not the best considering I finished off the bag of York peppermint patties my mom had given me for Easter. I was well prepared for the scale to show a gain this morning considering my splurges over the break, but I mantained at 228 lbs. I went to the gym after my 8 AM class and did an intense hour of weights. While I was using dumbells a girl stopped to tell me how great I looked. She is in the same sorority as on of my old roomates and I had met her before, but that is pretty much it. She just told me she could really see a change and she thought I looked great. I thanked her, but I find it still hard to accept compliments from people. I am not really sure what else to say besides thank you.

So after I get off work I am going to finish my work out with some cardio actions.

So far today I have been doing great point wise. I had oatmeal for breakfast and I made grilled cheese and ham for my roomate and I before we left for class. I just need to get a snack in. I might go buy a piece of fruit and a soda. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

No comments: